Ultherapy, also known as Ulthera, is a skin tightening procedure based on ultrasound energy. With this innovative technology, Dr. Ron Shelton helps men and women in the Manhattan area achieve skin that is more youthful looking by promoting the formation of healthy new collagen. With this vital substance, you will see the signs of aging such as sagging skin and unwanted lines decrease.
One of the primary goals of our aesthetic center is to provide quality care and individualized attention to our patients. We understand the importance of personal image and use the latest products and devices to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenate texture and tone, and tighten skin that has loosened with time and gravity. Many of the treatments offered today are intended for a specific purpose. Ultherapy, on the other hand, provides a number of benefits.
Ultherapy is primarily used on areas where loose skin has become saggy. It is one of the few non-surgical methods of lifting the eyebrows and the chin and can be used to tighten skin on the neck and the face. Some of the advantages that make Ultherapy an appealing cosmetic treatment include:
- Treatment sessions are quick and convenient.
- Ultrasound energy promotes long-term results in a non-invasive manner.
- Because there are no incisions or anesthesia, there is no downtime for recovery.
- This FDA-approved treatment has been proven safe and effective in clinical trials and practical application.
- Side effects are typically limited to mild tenderness and redness that decrease quickly. For some people, tenderness may persist for a week or two.
Dr. Ron Shelton, formerly having practiced on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC, is now located in Midtown Manhattan. Dedicated to beautifully natural results, he offers the best cosmetic treatments available today.