Sculptra™ NYC is an FDA approved treatment and cosmetic procedure that has been in use over the past decade with promising results. This product has been designed for the individual who has noticed the signs of aging are compromising the youthful aesthetic they desire, but who are not interested in traditional injectible treatments.
There is no reason to feel dissatisfied with the appearance of the skin on your face. Sharp or stark lines could be making you look older than you really are, or giving you a "hard" look that takes away from your open, friendly personality. Over the passage of time fatty cells are lost and the skin tends to sag and wrinkle. As skin loosens and fatty tissues are lost, the entire face may change a little with each passing year. Sculptra™ is the treatment for facial wasting that many men and women want to learn more about.
At Dr. Shelton's Midtown Manhattan skin and laser surgery center, our experienced team is available to consult with and find out more about this proven treatment which utilizes Poly-L-Lactic Acid to fill out the contours and volume loss in your face. The PLA or Poly-L-Lactic is diluted in sterilized water and then injected just beneath the skin.
These particles of PLA are then molded in the skin causing your dermal collagen to be stimulated and rejuvenated. This in turn creates the volume your face needs. Sculptra™ will involve several treatments over a period of around six months. Due to the fact that this product has been formulated to produce results through the natural stimulation of collagen, the facial aesthetic improves gradually over time. Many patients who choose Sculptra™ enjoy results for up to two years.
Your friendly and professional doctors Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York will take you through the process of reducing the signs of aging with the Sculptra™ product. This includes a course of between three and five filler injections approximately every four weeks.
The gradual process of change is a welcomed advantage of Sculptra™ for folk who prefer not to make the transition overnight and draw embarrassing attention to them. The contours fill out gently and produce a full and attractive appearance that you will love, results may vary.
*Results may vary
- Sculptra New York - What is Sculptra? (Not a Filler, but a Seed)
- Sculptra Procedure NYC - What does Sculptra do? What is it used for?
- NYC Sculptra - Who is a good candidate for Sculptra?
- Sculptra Injections New York - I have had Juvederm with good result in my cheek but it doesn't last long on me, maybe because I am very athletic. What can I do?
- Sculptra Before and After Photos New York - I want to have both Sculptra and Fraxel Repair. I want the results as soon as possible, how should I proceed ahead?
- Sculptra Before and After New York - I had Sculptra injected today and my physician said I had two vials injected. I saw him use a total of six syringes. My friend had Sculptra injected last year and she doesn't remember for sure, but thinks she only had a couple of syringes. Was she cheated?
- Sculptra for aging skin folds New York City - My friend had Sculptra and it really helped fill out her indented cheeks. She has one area that looks swollen and when you touch it there is a hard pea. What is this?
- Sculptra Treatment NYC - I look so old compared to my photographs of ten years ago. I am 56 but look 70. I went to a plastic surgeon who said I shouldn't do a facelift as a sole treatment but recommended Sculptra also. Why is this?
- Safe Sculptra NYC - My left cheek is very sunken in but my right cheek is only mildly thinned out. Can a doctor treat me with filler or Sculptra, to even things out, or does the same amount of filler need to be injected into each side?