In these difficult times Dr Shelton wishes his patients good health and is seeing patients with skin cancers for treatment Mondays - Wednesdays.
To minimize his patients’ risk of exposure Dr Shelton now offers Virtual consultations. If interested in a cosmetic consultation click here to submit the form.
Dr. Shelton is spending his time during the pandemic:
- Delivering significant amounts of his personal N95 masks to local emergency physicians who are working directly on the front lines treating patients afflicted you Covid-19 in a couple of hospital emergency rooms of New York City.
- Spending hours per day leading from his medical colleagues in other countries and the U.S. in online forums about Covid-19 pathology sociology, epidemiology and treatment protocols.
- Currently still performing Mohs surgery on skin cancer cases and excising melanomas on Mondays through Wednesdays.
- Earning a minimum 3 hours of approved Continuing Medical Education per day.
- Viewing a minimum of 2 hours per day of industry-sponsored webinars keeping up with new technology for aesthetic medicine.
Dr Shelton is a CoolSculpting™ Certified Provider and his practice has achieved Diamond Status which is the highest level in Crystal Rewards®which reflects great experience in CoolSculpting™.
Dr Shelton is involved in every consult and draws out the treatment plan for every patient prior to the treatment. Dr Shelton himself does the treatment rather than delegating this procedure to an aesthetician, physician assistant or nurse as is done commonly in many other practices. He Utilizes the “treatment to transformation” protocol to sculpt with overlapping applicators to provide the best three dimensional contour improvement from fat reduction.
Be sure to ask for Dr Ron Shelton when making an appointment, because CoolSculpting™ is not necessarily the same from provider to provider. Dr Shelton has been doing this procedure from the time it was introduced by the FDA for the treatment of fat on flanks (sides) in 2010.
Located in Midtown Manhattan, Dr. Shelton practices in Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York, one of the most internationally-respected laser research centers for cosmetic dermatology and dermatologic surgery. Cosmetic Dermatologist NYC, Dr. Shelton performs Mohs Micrographic Surgery and reconstruction for skin cancer and many other cosmetic dermatological procedures as listed below:
NYC dermatological Services provided by Dr. Ron Shelton
- Botox injections
- Voluma, Juvéderm, Restylane, Radiesse and Belotero fillers
- Wrinkle laser treatment such as Fraxel Dual and Fraxel Repair
- Acne scar revisions
- Facial and body tightening non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures, such as Thermage™, Ultherapy™, ThermiSmooth, ThermiTight and ThermiRaze.
The cutting edge technologies and treatment methods that gain acceptance world-wide are developed at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York, under the direction of Dr. Roy Geronemus. These innovative treatments are available for those who visit our welcoming, state-of-the-art practice.
Dr. Ron Shelton is recognized by both New York Magazine and the Castle Connolly Guide "Top Doctors," on How To Find the Best Doctors in the New York, Metropolitan Area as one of New York's premier cosmetic dermatologic surgeons since 1996.
Cosmetic Dermatologist NYC, Dr. Shelton has authored two publications, one on liposuction and one on Botox. Dr. Shelton uses his expertise and innate skill in the areas of dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals. His specialty is making his patients appear refreshed, not different. A natural appearance is very important to Dr. Ron Shelton and his patients.
During your visit with Dr. Shelton, he will listen to your concerns and goals. He will evaluate your physical appearance and then tell you if you are a candidate for treatment and develop a treatment plan. The benefit and risks of the procedure will be discussed along with the expected recovery time, if any, and instructions for care. Prices for the procedures will be quoted during the visit prior to you having the procedure. If you are not a candidate for the procedure you're interested in having done, he will tell you why and possibly recommend a different procedure. Dr. Shelton will not want you to spend money to have a cosmetic procedure if he does not think there is a very good chance that you will have a good result.
The staff at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York looks forward to having you schedule a consultation with Dr. Ron Shelton for Mohs surgery or cosmetic dermatologic surgery.
Please call to schedule a consultation with Cosmetic Dermatologist NYC, Dr. Shelton if you’re interested in discussing the advances in technology that are now available. As a prior patient of Dr. Shelton, there will be no consultation fee for the visit.
- NYC Cosmetic Dermatology - Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
- Best cosmetic dermatologist NYC - Treatment used for cosmetic dermatologic surgery
- Dermatology NYC – What is the treatment for dry skin?
- Cosmetic Dermatology NYC - Is cosmetic dermatology safe?
- Cosmetic Dermatology in NYC - Types of skin treatments
- Dermatologist in NYC - Laser Therapies in NYC