Dr. Ronald Shelton understands that men and women in today's society would like to maintain youthful looking skin as long as possible. His expansive history of transforming skin and lives speaks volumes about his commitment to patient care. Located in beautiful Midtown Manhattan, Dr. Shelton and his team are available to address any distressing aesthetic issues that hound you.
By making this call and scheduling your one on one consultation for Fraxel Laser in New York City with and experienced, board-certified physician, you move closer to the version of yourself that you most love.
Watch below how Dr Shelton performs Fraxel Procedure in NYC
Fraxel™ Dual is Solta's newest modality. Fraxel™ Dual has two lasers in one. Dr. Shelton's skin and laser center continues to provide the state of the art technology and was one of the first practices in New York City to obtain the Fraxel™ Dual laser. The Dual laser contains both the Fraxel™ Restore and the new Fraxel™ Thurium laser. The Restore continues to help minimize fine lines, but the second laser wavelength helps minimize sunspots and freckles more efficiently. There is some peeling that does occur with the Fraxel™ Dual laser and Dr. Shelton will evaluate your skin and inform you as to which laser treatment plan is best for you and what to expect with the convalescence so that you can schedule a treatment accordingly. The amount of Restore and Dual can be adjusted for your skin and the amount of peeling can also be adjusted based on your needs.
The Fraxel™ Repair laser is a fractional ablative treatment that provides a more comfortable healing period than the older non-fractional carbon dioxide laser that created a full area of a facial wound equivalent to a second degree burn. The Fraxel™ Repair breaks through the skin's outside surface and allows the infinitesimal columns of light to remove columns of damaged collagen from the underlying dermis and the body then replaces this with new long-lived collagen. Since only a maximum of 15 to 30 percent of the skin is treated, leaving intact and untreated areas around each treated spot, this leaves an allowance for the natural healing process to do a more efficient job of recovery.
*Results may vary
Page Updated: November 2021
Related Articles on Fraxel Laser:
- Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing New York City: Treating sun damaged skin with Fraxel Laser
- Fraxel in New York City: What can patients achieve with Fraxel in New York City
- Laser Scar Removal NYC: Fraxel is the latest treatment for scars, laser scar removal NYC
- Acne Scar Removal NYC: An effective answer to acne scar removal NYC
- Fraxel After Results NYC - Great results with Fraxel in NYC
- Fraxel Scar Removal NYC - The Right Scar Removal Treatment for You
- NYC Fraxel Laser Treatment: How could Fraxel DUAL help Summer’s damage to look good for the holidays?
- Benefits of Fraxel NYC: How Fractional lasers work
- What is Fraxel? : Fraxel New York City