Freeze away stubborn fat with CoolAdvantage
CoolAdvantage revolutionized the way in which we now treat our CoolSculpting patients for non-surgical fat reduction. The amount of skin and fat that is sucked and held into the applicator is more than the earlier equipment with CoolSculpting. The freeze is more homogenous and more effective. The treatment is even more comfortable and most cycles take about half the time it required with the first CoolSculpting devices.
At Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York, we are one of the very few practices in the country that has four devices so we can schedule DualScupting, CoolSculpting on a pair of lovehandles, arms, bra fat or thighs, at the same time. With the new technology and the ability to treat two areas at the same time, what used to take two hours, now can take as little as 35 minutes.
Fat cells die at a temperature that is warmer than the freezing point of skin so the fat cells are affected while the skin is preserved. Many patients require more than one treatment and the sessions are scheduled two months apart.
As each patient has a different anatomical shape, all patients are seen by Dr. Shelton and evaluated to determine how many applicators are need per cosmetic area. This information is needed to calculate total treatment time and price as the latter is dependent on the number of applicators. All applicators are applied during the day of treatment by Dr. Shelton, not his nurse.
When CoolSculpting was first offered to my patients when it first came out many years ago, Dr. Shelton says, one applicator was put on the upper and one on the lower abdomen in many cases, or just one on the lower abdomen. After a few years we realized that the lateral abdominal fat needed better treatment and Zeltiq trained its doctors in the new program, Treatment to Transformation. We then began using overlapping applications of CoolSculpting applicators, requiring 4-6 applicators for many patients. This created an amazing improvement.
Treatment to transformation is made more practical by the new CoolAdvantage technology.
This type of great result is dependent on the physician knowing the anatomy, by understanding the patient's lifestyle and encouraging continued or improved diet and exercise and planning the best Treatment for Transformation program for that individual. This personalized attention is not always given at a non-physician CoolSculpting center.
- Treatment for Double Chin in New York City - CoolMini for fat necks and double chins
- Fat Reduction Treatment in New York City - QuadraSculpting CoolSculpting- add the images in attachment with a subtitle
- CoolSculpting for Saddlebags in New York - CoolSculpting for the treatment of saddlebags
- CoolSculpting Arms NYC - NYC clients wave goodbye to embarrassing arms with CoolSculpting™ fat freezing technique
- Coolsculpting for Inner Thighs NYC - Innovative CoolSculpting™ in Midtown NYC is ideal for slimming inner thighs
- Fat Freezing Procedure NYC - Trim stubborn bulges with a CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Procedure in NYC
- Coolsculpting Reviews NYC - The reviews are in, and NYC loves Coolsculpting
- Reduce Fat with Coolsculpting NYC - Tired of fighting with stubborn fat? Coolsculpting in NYC can help reduce it
- Coolsculpting After Results NYC - Staying slim after Coolsculpting in NYC: Maintaining your results
- Zeltiq in New York - Pre and Post Operative Instructions
- Zeltiq Procedure NYC - Describe a typical Zeltiq treatment
- Coolsculpting Zeltiq NYC - Explain the science behind Zeltiq
- Zeltiq Reviews NYC - Is Zeltiq Safe?
- Coolsculpting by Zeltiq NYC - What is Coolsculpting?
- Zeltiq Coolsculpting NYC - Who is a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
- Zeltiq before and after NYC - Why undergo Zeltiq if I can just go to the gym and exercise?
- Cool Sculpting How it Works NYC - How it works: Cool Sculpting for NYC patients
- Coolsculpting Results NYC - What results can NYC patients expect from Coolsculpting treatment?
- NYC Coolsculpting - What results can NYC patients expect from Coolsculpting?
- Coolsculpting Fat Reduction NYC - Is CoolSculpting the best fat reduction option in NYC