Dr Ron Shelton was awarded the RealSelf Top Doctor Award..Read More
Click Here to
Visit Our Blog
Visit Our Blog
2015 ASDS Consumer Survey on Cosmetic Dermatologic Procedures
Expertise and Training
Dermatologist, Dermatalogic Surgery
Thermage™ NYC Wrinkle Treatment
Thermage™ NYC treatment is ideal for the person who hates the idea of invasive procedures and the anxieties that accompany surgery. A non-invasive alternative, Thermage™ utilizes the novel method of applying radiofrequency to the skin. This energy targets the cells deep beneath the surface of the skin while keeping the surface cool at the same time. The natural collagen present in the skin is stimulated by radiofrequency heat, causing it to literally rise and shine! The effect of heat on collagen-producing cells causes them to wake up, strengthening, revitalizing, and tightening the skin.
In treatment sessions that take from thirty to ninety minutes, Thermage™ delivers the right amount of energy to the right depth of skin to produce lasting results. Though most people will see some degree of improvement immediately after treatment with radio frequency energy, the full effect of Thermage™ will appear gradually as collagen stores build up and the skin is better supported from the inside out.
In addition to achieving gorgeous results on the face, including the sensitive eye area and beneath the chin, Thermage™ may be used to tighten skin on the thighs, hands, buttocks, arms, and even the tummy.
Dr. Shelton and his team are available to discuss the method of pain medicine or anesthetic best suited for the level of Thermage™ treatment you will need. By getting your questions answered by a board-certified physician, you can confidently determine if Thermage™ is for you. To schedule your private consultation in our Mid-town Manhattan practice, call (212) 593-1818.
*Results may vary
Last updated on: 15 September, 2017
- Does ThermiTight Work on Arms NYC - NYC asks, “Does ThermiTight™ Work on Arms?”
- New York City Thermage - What does Thermage treatment do for New York City area residents?
- Thermage in NYC - Tell me about the Thermage procedure
- Thermage New York - What is Thermage?
- Thermage New York City - Is Thermage only for the face?
- Thermage Treatments New York - Can I have Thermage after fillers?
- Best Thermage In NYC - Can I have Thermage™ to treat wrinkled skin on my abdomen?
- Thermage in New York - I have cellulite and hate it. Is there any cure?
- Thermage Procedure New York - Is there a cure for cellulite?
- Thermage Problems New York - I want to undergo Botox of my chin as I usually do, but now I am thinking of Ultherapy. I hope the Ulthera will tighten my face and lift my jowls. Can I do it after the Botox?
- Thermage Cost New York - Can I get improvement in my upper eyelids by having Ulthera?