Dr Ron Shelton was awarded the RealSelf Top Doctor Award..Read More
Click Here to
Visit Our Blog
Visit Our Blog
2015 ASDS Consumer Survey on Cosmetic Dermatologic Procedures
Expertise and Training
Dermatologist, Dermatalogic Surgery
*NYAC has written permission from the patient to use their photos on this website.
Botox™ provides men and women with the ability to return to a more youthful version of themselves. With painless injections and just a few minutes of time, the effects of time and stress can be smoothed away. Neither medication to numb the treatment area, nor time for recovery is necessary. However, for patients who are new to Botox™ and apprehensive about how the injections will feel, there is the option to apply a topical anesthetic or a cold pack to reduce sensations in skin.
Some of the lines and wrinkles that occur on the face, particularly those that form around the eyes and on the forehead, are the result of persistent contractions in the muscles on the upper part of the face. We use these muscles so frequently when we frown, laugh, cry, and squint to read small print that they eventually remain tightened even when we are at rest. By relaxing the contractions in these muscles, Botox™ beautifully reduces the signs of aging that make us appear tired, angry, and old.
In consultation with Board Certified Dermatologist Ron Shelton, you can discover the cause of Crow's feet, furrowed brows, and more, and have it treated with no delay. Your comfortable treatment session that lasts only a short time can produce amazing results that could keep you looking unhurried and serene for up to four months. Results will vary per patient.
Browse through our website and check the 'treatment visualizer' that will give you a sneak preview in the 'Before and After Gallery' and get excited about the treat in store for you. We invite you to explore before calling (212) 593-1818 to schedule your consultation for treatment.
*Results may vary
- NYC Botox - What is Botox™?
- Best Botox in NYC - What is Botox™ used for?
- Botox in New York City - Who is a good candidate for Botox™?
- New York City Botox - Are there any risks associated with Botox™?
- Best Botox NYC - Benefits of Botox™
- Injection Botox New York - I was born with one eyebrow higher than the other. Can this be fixed with Botox?
- Botox Injection Techniques New York - What Botox injection techniques work best for reducing lines and wrinkles?
- Botox for Wrinkles NYC - Can NYC patients use Botox for wrinkles?
- Botox Injection NYC - What is Botox for NYC patients made from?
- Botox Injections in New York - Which patients in New York are the best individuals for Botox injections?
- Botox Side Effects New York - Can those pregnant have Botox injected?
- Botox Treatment New York - I have a bruise from Botox injection in the forehead. It's been one week. Will the color be permanent?