My friend noticed that my cheeks are falling and I don't want surgery. Should I have a filler injected? I read something about Ulthera, is this for me?
You might benefit by fillers and an examination by an experienced doctor can tell you what should be done to help your condition. Often a tightening procedure is done in conjunction with fillers or volumizers to improve the support of the face. If you decide on having a tightening procedure such as Ulthera, you should have this done before the fillers.
I am interested in having Ulthera. I heard from a friend in NYC that Ulterapy helped her amazingly. I was just about to have fillers done for my flat cheeks. Can I have Ulthera done after the fillers?
The answer is not available if the Ulthera deep ultrasonic energy can reduce the effectiveness of fillers, so if you had the fillers then you should probably wait six months or more before you have the treatment until the research data is available. Otherwise the longevity of the filler may not last as long and you would be returning sooner than normal to have more filler. The fillers can be done the same day, immediately after the Ulthera, or a day later, just as long as the filler is not done immediately prior to the Ulthera.
I have a big wedding to attend in one month in NYC. I certainly don't have time to have a facelift and recover as I am too busy preparing for the wedding. What else can I do to have a younger-looking face? Should I think about Ulthera?
It depends on what condition you have that needs correction. If there is a flattening of the cheek structure and fillers can recreate the convexity of the apple of the cheek, then the lower face may be lifted, including the jowls and sometimes the smile folds. In addition, a non-invasive ultrasound treatment called Ulthera, or Ultherapy, can help tighten the tissues. The results won't be seen at their maximal improvement for about six months, but some patients notice immediate tightening as has been seen during the development of this procedure.
I am scheduled for Ulthera on my whole face and neck for tightening in less than a week and now realize that I have a golf tournament in one month. Will I be OK?
You should not have any issues after Ulthera in one month to prevent you from participating in the tournament. There can be temporary areas of sensitivity and even numbness or weakness in the face but there shouldn't be a visible negative effect, and even if there were a temporary nerve weakness, it wouldn't affect the golf performance.
- NYC area dermatologist answers, what is Ultherapy?
Ultherapy New York
- My friend noticed that my cheeks are falling and I don't want surgery. Should I have a filler injected? I read something about Ulthera, is this for me?
New York Ultherapy
- My neck is not fat but the skin is hanging and seems to get worse as the years go by. If I don't want surgery, can liposuction or Ulthera help?
Ultherapy Treatment New York
- I hate my jowls. I'm fifty-five and feel 70! I absolutely don't want surgery. Should I have Ultherapy with Ulthera?
Body Ultherapy New York
- I had a face and neck lift but I still want my neck to be tighter. The surgeon said he could do more tightening in a year. I heard about Ultherapy. Could I have this done now six months after my surgery?
Ultherapy Skin Tightening New York
- I saw my doctor for an eyelid lifting consult and they suggested for me to have Ulthera on the forehead instead. Can you explain this reasoning?
Ultherapy Reviews New York
- I am so unhappy with my droopy corners of the mouth and fillers don't seem to help it enough. What else can be done?
Ulthera Procedure NYC
- I have badly sun-damaged skin with dark brown spots and wrinkles. I absolutely don't want to undergo surgery such as a facelift. What procedures can I have done without doing surgery to improve my skin? I live in NYC and heard about Ultherapy.
Before and After Ultherapy New York
- If ten years ago I was able to get my forehead lines completely removed with Botox, why does my doctor in NYC now say that the forehead shouldn't be treated any longer? I was recommended to have Ulthera instead, why?
New York Ulthera Procedure
- My friend had Ulthera and still has some pain in the tissues. I had Ulthera in NYC recently too, and although I felt the pain of the heat of the Ulthera, I don't feel that my facial tissues hurt. Will I get a good result?
Cost of Ulthera Procedure NYC
- Can there be swelling after Ultherapy? I had Ulthera done on my cheeks yesterday by my NYC dermatologist and there is some swelling under my chin. Is this normal?
Ulthera Therapy in NYC
- I had Ultherapy on my forehead and one side is slightly higher. It's been one week, will this stay like this?
NY Ulthera Therapy
- Can I get the same improvement from Ulthera on the forehead as a brow lift by a plastic surgeon?
Ulthera Face Lift NYC
- Can Ulthera produce as great a result as a facelift if it is done multiple times?
Ultherapy Reviews NYC
- I don't know what to do. My jowl on the left side is so much lower than the right. It's almost as if I need only half a face lift. What can I do?
NYC Ultherapy Reviews
- Why did my doctor not use numbing cream prior to doing Ultherapy on me? Wouldn't this cream have helped me have less pain?
Ultherapy Treatment NY
- I am African American and would like to have a tighter face as my jowls are forming but I am afraid of a facelift because of keloids. Could I have Ultherapy?
- When can I resume hot yoga if I have Ulthera done?
Ultherapy in NY
- If I had prostate cancer and was treated with radiation, can I still have Ultherapy for my face?
Ultherapy Cost in New York City
- I am 76 and my daughter said I should get Ultherapy. I told her I was too old and it wonít help unless I get a facelift. She said I was wrong. Who is right?
Ultherapy Results NYC
- I am 68 years old and canít afford even one week to recover so I havenít sought a plastic surgical consultation for a facelift. Would Ultherapy help?
Ultherapy treatment in New York City
- Might there be improvement in my skin on my belly from my pregnancy. I lost my weight but there are stretchmarks and sagging. Can Ultherapy help?
Ultherapy in NYC
- I am 72 years old and my lower eyelids are sagging down. They look red and irritated. My ophthalmologist describes this as rosacea. Can the Ultherapy help lift up my skin? I don't want surgery.
Ultherapy Treatment NYC
- I know that Ultherapy which is designed to produce facial lifting is basically ultrasound. I have had so many abdominal ultrasounds when I had a high risk pregnancy, but I never saw any tightening of my belly. Why would it work on my face?
Ultherapy Treatments NYC
- I am having an important social function next month and when the family had photos done I was truly shocked to see how old I looked in the pictures. I went to a plastic surgeon but he said a facelift would help me very much but he would not do it that close to the function. Although most people heal pretty well that they can camouflage the redness of the incisions after two weeks, I might be very swollen and it might look more obvious that I had a lift at the time of the function. Furthermore, if there were a complication I might eventually heal very well but I could look even disfigured in a few weeks. Is there anything else I can try like ultherapy?
Safe Ultherapy NYC
- I had a brow lift five years ago but my eyebrows have fallen again and I can still see some of my frown lines. I don't want surgery again. Is it safe to do Ultherapy?
Ultherapy Pain NYC
Back to Thermage Home Page
- I had a cheek implant done 10 years ago and now want ultherapy. Is that a problem?