Sculptra™Sculptra™ is an FDA approved treatment and cosmetic procedure that has been in use over the past decade with promising results. Your problem could be an accident or injury. Or, you could have had a long-term ailment that has wreaked havoc with your facial contours, leaving you gaunt or angular in a way that is most distressing.
Then again, you may just not be happy with your facial appearance. Sharp or stark lines could be making you look older than you really are, or giving you a hard look that takes away from your personality. Over the passage of time fatty cells are lost and the skin tends to sag and wrinkle. Sculptra™ is the treatment for facial wasting, that you need to learn more about.
At the New York Aesthetic Consultants LLP, an experienced panel of cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and doctors are available to consult with and find out more about this proven treatment which utilizes Poly-L-Lactic Acid to fill out the contours and volume loss in your face. The PLA or Poly-L-Lactic is diluted in sterilized water and then injected into the skin.
These particles of PLA are then molded in the skin causing your dermal collagen to be stimulated and rejuvenated. This in turn creates the volume your face needs. Sculptra™ will involve several treatments over a period of around six months.
Your friendly and professional doctors at the New York Aesthetic Consultants LLP will take you through the process. This includes a course of between three and five filler injections approximately every four weeks.
The gradual process of change is a welcomed advantage of Sculptra™ for folk who prefer not to make the transition overnight and draw embarrassing attention to them. The contours fill out gently and produce a full and attractive appearance that you will love, results may vary.
*Results may vary
- Sculptra New York - What is Sculptra? (Not a Filler, but a Seed)
- Sculptra Procedure NYC - What does Sculptra do? What is it used for?
- NYC Sculptra - Who is a good candidate for Sculptra?
- Sculptra Injections New York - I have had Juvederm with good result in my cheek but it doesn't last long on me, maybe because I am very athletic. What can I do?
- Sculptra Before and After Photos New York - I want to have both Sculptra and Fraxel Repair. I want the results as soon as possible, how should I proceed ahead?
- Sculptra Before and After New York - I had Sculptra injected today and my physician said I had two vials injected. I saw him use a total of six syringes. My friend had Sculptra injected last year and she doesn't remember for sure, but thinks she only had a couple of syringes. Was she cheated?
- Sculptra for aging skin folds New York City - My friend had Sculptra and it really helped fill out her indented cheeks. She has one area that looks swollen and when you touch it there is a hard pea. What is this?
- Sculptra Treatment NYC - I look so old compared to my photographs of ten years ago. I am 56 but look 70. I went to a plastic surgeon who said I shouldn't do a facelift as a sole treatment but recommended Sculptra also. Why is this?
- Safe Sculptra NYC - My left cheek is very sunken in but my right cheek is only mildly thinned out. Can a doctor treat me with filler or Sculptra, to even things out, or does the same amount of filler need to be injected into each side?