LiposuctionFatty deposits in particular areas of your body can give a lumpy appearance. Awkward rolls and flab can result in a far from the sleek or streamlined body image. Call Dr. Shelton’s office and make that important appointment for a consultation to ask all the questions you may have about liposuction. Board Certified and skilled doctors will explain the procedure to you. For the liposuction procedure they will use a cannula, which is a hollow tube made of stainless steel, together with a high power vacuum, and extract all excess fatty cells. In order to do this, the patient has to be made comfortable with an anesthetic.
New York Aesthetic Consultants LLP, offers IV Sedation by a Board Certified Anesthesiologists to make you more comfortable during the Liposuction procedure. When you come in for your consultation, you may weigh your options and get more information regarding Anesthesia.
The most frequently used technique is tumescent liposuction. This is a method by which doctors inject highly-diluted local anesthetic into the fatty cells of the areas to be treated. This is administered in large volumes and makes the fat tumescent, or firm and swollen before removal.
The use of narcotic pain relievers is not needed for all patients as the local anesthetic lasts for many hours. Additionally, the use of narcotics to eliminate and control pain after the surgery does not become necessary since the effects of local anesthetics are long lasting.
At the New York Aesthetic Consultants LLP, liposuction is a specialty procedure. Dr Shelton’s expertise is evidenced by the book he has authored on this topic, and if you are considering having liposuction, reading his book is a good place to start doing your homework.
- Liposuction In NYC - Who is a good candidate for Liposuction?
- NYC Liposuction - What is Liposuction?
- Laser Liposuction NYC - What are the complications and risks associated with Liposuction?
- Liposuction New York City - Facts about Liposuction
- New York Liposuction Procedure - I had fat injected into my lower eyelids years ago and can't seem to get it reduced by different doctors trying different injections. What are my options?
- New York Liposuction Procedures - I really want liposuction but I have high blood pressure. Would it be safe for me to have the surgery?
- New York Liposuction Surgery - I am wearing my compression garment for the third week after liposuction. It's not as tight as it was the first week after surgery. Is this from the garment stretching out after multiple washings?
- New York Liposuction Results - I have a full face and wonder if liposuction can be done.
- Liposuction NY - I was overseas and had liposuction of my neck and there is too much of a depression underneath the jawbone. Can this be filled in?
- New York Liposuction - I am considering liposuction but am afraid I will gain all the weight back. Is liposuction permanent?
- NY Liposuction - If I am sick with the flu today, can I keep my liposuction appointment for next week?
- Liposuction in NY - A friend of mine showed me her scars from Smart Lipo. They were a quarter inch in length and she had several on her lower belly, her sides and lower back. Is this normal or was she mistreated?
- Liposuction New York - Will I definitely have dark spots after liposuction and if I do, will they go away?
- Liposuction in New York City - My neck appears full on profile and yet the skin is not hanging. I am in my early twenties and wonder what can be done.
- Liposuction in New York - Does wearing a compression garment after liposuction guarantee a better result?
- New York City Liposuction - Is liposuction painful?
- Liposuction Before And After New York - I had liposuction on my lower tummy but only had 300ccs of fat removed. Is this too little, too much, or just right?
- Liposuction Surgery New York - I am scheduled for liposuction but imagine that I can still lose another 10 pounds by exercising in the months ahead, but I have my wedding in a couple of months and want to look my best. Will weight loss after liposuction ruin my good results?
- Liposuction Procedures New York - Should I quit smoking for liposuction?
- Liposuction Results New York - Can I receive a good result after liposuction if only a couple hundred CCs of fat are removed from the belly?
- Liposuction Procedure New York - I had liposuction two months ago and see waviness. Should I be upset?
- Laser Liposuction in NYC - How long have dermatologists been performing liposuction?
- Laser Liposuction New York - I have cellulite and was told I could have SmartLipo and it will reduce my cellulite. Is this true?
- Laser liposuction NY - I had SmartLipo a few years ago but my stomach looks so wrinkled now. Is there anything I can do?
- New York Liposuction Before and After - I had liposuction of the lower abdomen a few days ago and my labia are so black and blue and swollen. Should I be concerned?
- NYC Laser Liposuction - I have a hanging pouch of fat over my lower tummy. Can liposuction help?
- NY Laser Liposuction - I had liposuction on my thighs two weeks ago and have a long crease that goes sideways across the bag of both my thighs. What is going on?
- New York Laser Liposuction - I have a fat neck but also suffer from sleep apnea. Should I have liposuction to help improve my sleep apnea?
- Laser Liposuction in NY - I want to have tumescent liposuction on my abdomen but my surgeon says that I need to also do my hips at the same time? Do I need to agree?
- Laser Liposuction in New York City - I had liposuction on my thighs one month ago and I have one area the size of a quarter that seems to be very sensitive to the slightest touch. Nearby, there is an area that is more sensitive. How can this be and will it go away?
- Laser Liposuction New York City - I had liposuction on the buttocks but I'm unhappy with how my upper thighs on the back look. Should I see my surgeon or see someone new?
- New York City Laser Liposuctiony - If I had liposuction four months ago, should I be more swollen than before surgery?
- Laser Liposuction in New York - I have smooth skin on my abdomen and want liposuction to remove excess fat. Will I be left with cottage cheese surface?
- Benefits of Liposuction New York - I had liposuction two weeks ago and am interested in becoming pregnant. Is that ok?
- Benefits of Liposuction In New York - Should I have my liposuction now if I'm going on a vacation to an island in six weeks?
- Benefits of Liposuction In New York City - I had liposuction done by an expert but I am unhappy as there is a large lump in one area and there is an indented area near it. What should I do?
- Benefits of Liposuction New York City - If my compression garment is cutting into my skin after liposuction, what should I do?
- Procedure of Liposuction NYC - I had liposuction on my belly and saddlebags and am very happy, but at one month my scars from where the liposuction rods were entered through the skin are becoming brown and more noticeable. Can this be improved?
- NYC Procedure of Liposuction - I think I may need liposuction. No matter how much I exercise, including sit-ups, I can't change the way my tummy makes me look like I'm pregnant. Will the liposuction help?
- New York City Procedure of Liposuction - My friend is having liposuction for her tummy. I'm trying to convince her to just keep working out but she won't listen. Is she making a mistake?
- Procedure of Liposuction New York City - I never had a good shape, somewhat overweight and cellulite. I had liposuction done by a well-known liposuction surgeon and a lot of fat is gone and I'm slimmer in clothes that used to be tight, but I have more cellulite now. Why? Can it be corrected?
- Liposuction Benefits New York - Does SmartLipo guarantee me perfect skin after liposuction?
- Liposuction Procedure in New York - had liposuction two weeks ago and there is no difference. What went wrong?
- Laser Liposuction NYC - My sister had laser-assisted liposuction and she has an area of numbness on her thigh. Will this go away?
- NYC Liposuction - I weigh 50 pounds more than I feel I should be at. Can liposuction help?
- Best Liposuction NYC - I had liposuction four weeks ago but don't see much difference. Will I need to do it again?
- Liposuction NYC Prices - If I just lost 25 pounds in six months but want to lose 5 more, should I wait until I lose the extra 5 and then have liposuction, or should I have the lipo and then continue to lose weight?