Dr Ron Shelton was awarded the RealSelf Top Doctor Award..Read More
The brand new procedure known as CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ is one that is non-invasive, gentle, and effective in helping patients get rid of their fat in the needed areas of their body. Following the treatment, patients can expect to achieve a brand new look that will be clearly visible and most importantly, natural-looking. Lasting one to three hours, the CoolSculpting™ procedure basically makes use of state-of-the-art cooling technology to precisely aim at specific fat bulges in a patient's body and get rid of the cells of fat through a step by step process that does no harm to the nearby body tissue.
This procedure has the ability to help patients reduce their fat levels by nearly 20%. If the surgeon prescribes additional fat reduction in a patient's troublesome areas like the love handles or the back, the CoolSculpting™ procedure will be performed following a time period of two to four months. Therefore, a patient is likely to experience a total fat reduction percentage of 20%, since it has been scientifically proven that each CoolSculpting™ procedure on average enables a person to lose nearly 20% of fat.
The first step of a typical CoolSculpting™ procedure involves the selection of the treatment areas by both the patient and the doctor. For example, if a patient decides to get rid of the fat in his or her love handles, then the surgeon positions the CoolSculpting™ system on the patient's side. Thereafter, the system positions the targeted fat bulge between its two cooling panels. During this stage, the patient will likely feel a firm pull. This pull force makes sure that the fat tissues will be cooled in an efficient manner.
Following the procedure, patients can expect to receive visible changes within three weeks. But they should expect to get the most marked differences after about two months. Patients should know that their body will be getting rid of fat cells up to a period of about four months following the procedure.
*Results may vary
Contact Dr. Shelton's Midtown Manhattan skin and laser center to learn more about CoolSculpting™ today.
- Treatment for Double Chin in New York City - CoolMini for fat necks and double chins
- Fat Reduction Treatment in New York City - QuadraSculpting CoolSculpting- add the images in attachment with a subtitle
- CoolSculpting for Saddlebags in New York - CoolSculpting for the treatment of saddlebags
- CoolSculpting Arms NYC - NYC clients wave goodbye to embarrassing arms with CoolSculpting™ fat freezing technique
- Coolsculpting for Inner Thighs NYC - Innovative CoolSculpting™ in Midtown NYC is ideal for slimming inner thighs
- Fat Freezing Procedure NYC - Trim stubborn bulges with a CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Procedure in NYC
- Coolsculpting Reviews NYC - The reviews are in, and NYC loves Coolsculpting
- Reduce Fat with Coolsculpting NYC - Tired of fighting with stubborn fat? Coolsculpting in NYC can help reduce it
- Coolsculpting After Results NYC - Staying slim after Coolsculpting in NYC: Maintaining your results
- Zeltiq in New York - Pre and Post Operative Instructions
- Zeltiq Procedure NYC - Describe a typical Zeltiq treatment
- Coolsculpting Zeltiq NYC - Explain the science behind Zeltiq
- Zeltiq Reviews NYC - Is Zeltiq Safe?
- Coolsculpting by Zeltiq NYC - What is Coolsculpting?
- Zeltiq Coolsculpting NYC - Who is a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
- Zeltiq before and after NYC - Why undergo Zeltiq if I can just go to the gym and exercise?
- Cool Sculpting How it Works NYC - How it works: Cool Sculpting for NYC patients
- Coolsculpting Results NYC - What results can NYC patients expect from Coolsculpting treatment?
- NYC Coolsculpting - What results can NYC patients expect from Coolsculpting?
- Coolsculpting Fat Reduction NYC - Is CoolSculpting the best fat reduction option in NYC
FREE Skin Health Newsletters
Click Here to
Visit Our Blog
Visit Our Blog
Expertise and Training
Dermatologist, Dermatalogic Surgery
2015 ASDS Consumer Survey on Cosmetic Dermatologic ProceduresRealSelf Q&A with Ronald Shelton, MD