*NYAC has written permission from the patient to use their photos on this website.
No anesthetic injections, no recovery time, and if your doctor feels you require an anesthetic cream or cold pack to numb the spot, you will feel even less apprehensive. The muscles that are the cause of your troublesome furrows could be quite varied from individual to individual. Your doctor will use Botox™ Cosmetic to affect the muscles in question.
Your Board Certified Dermatologist will discover the culprit and have it treated with no delay. Your session that lasted hardly any time can produce amazing results that could keep you looking unhurried and serene for up to four months, results will vary per patient.
Browse through our website and check the 'treatment visualizer' that will give you a sneak preview at the 'Before and After Gallery' and get excited about the treat in store for you. So we invite you to explore and satisfy yourself.
*Results may vary
- NYC Botox - What is Botox™?
- Best Botox in NYC - What is Botox™ used for?
- Botox in New York City - Who is a good candidate for Botox™?
- New York City Botox - Are there any risks associated with Botox™?
- Best Botox NYC - Benefits of Botox™
- Injection Botox New York - I was born with one eyebrow higher than the other. Can this be fixed with Botox?
- Botox Injection Techniques New York - What Botox injection techniques work best for reducing lines and wrinkles?
- Botox for Wrinkles NYC - Can NYC patients use Botox for wrinkles?
- Botox Injection NYC - What is Botox for NYC patients made from?
- Botox Injections in New York - Which patients in New York are the best individuals for Botox injections?
- Botox Side Effects New York - Can those pregnant have Botox injected?
- Botox Treatment New York - I have a bruise from Botox injection in the forehead. It's been one week. Will the color be permanent?