An interesting crease commonly forms above the outer eyebrow in patients that undergo Botox treatment of their forehead. This is because the botox cannot be injected too far down on the forehead as it would make the eyebrow sag and women would lose the arch of their eyebrow, and this also commonly would lower their upper eyelid as the eyebrow supports the upper eyelid. This horizontal supra eyebrow crease can be improved in some patients rather significantly with the use of a hyaluronic acid, Belotero.
Belotero is a dermal filler that is FDA approved for moderate to severe nasolabial folds. Doctors can use it off-label for other facial and non-facial folds and wrinkles. It is made of hyaluronic acid. This substance is already a part of our bodies, and is lost as we age. This can reduce volume and youthfulness on certain areas of the body. Belotero can help replace this volume loss and diminish the lines and wrinkles that make many patients self-conscious about the way they look. Belotero is injected into the upper layer of the skin to replace volume and rehydrate the area. The results can be seen almost immediately upon treatment, and they can boost confidence and self-esteem for those who are embarrassed about their aging appearance.
Belotero can be injected into various areas of the body. Most patients use Belotero for areas of the face, such as marionette lines, crow’s feet, frown lines, and the nasolabial folds. Belotero can also be used on the décolleté and on the backs of hands, which are other prominent areas of the body that can tell our true age.
A true candidate for Belotero is a patient who feels younger than they look. They may be upset with the way their body is aging, and want to regain that beautiful, smooth, youthful skin they once had. Patients that receive dermal fillers should also have great overall health, and be fully educated on the risks and benefits of treatment.
If you are interested in learning more about Belotero, call NYC dermatologist Dr. Shelton today to schedule a consultation appointment and find out if Belotero is right for you! In his Midtown Manhattan skin and laser surgery practice, Dr. Shelton is happy to discuss with new and existing patients the benefits of dermal fillers and the ways that they can transform their look and their life!
- Belotero for Fine Lines NYC - Belotero opens new options for treating fine lines in NYC
- Belotero for Wrinkles NYC - Can Belotero be used for wrinkles for NYC area patients?
- Belotero Wrinkle Treatment NYC - Can wrinkle treatment be done with Belotero in NYC?
- Belotero New York City - What is Belotero and how is it used by New York City patients?
- Belotero Results NYC - What results can NYC patients expect from Belotero injections?
- NYC Belotero - Why might an NYC dermatologist suggest Belotero as an anti-aging solution?
- Belotero in NYC - Patients in NYC can obtain a more youthful appearance with Belotero injections
- Belotero Wrinkle Reduction NYC - Is Belotero a good solution for wrinkle reduction in NYC?
- Belotero NYC - My hands look so old. What can I do to change their appearance?